How to Apply for the
Professional Certificate in Indigenous Research
Closing Date:The Closing Date for applications will be Friday 21 November 2014.
Applications and/or supporting documentation received after the Closing Date will not be processed or assessed.
Applicants MUST complete the following steps:
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions before deciding to enrol
- Complete the On-Line Application for Admission.
- Send the following supporting documentation to Dr Christine Asmar:
- Completed Supplementary Information Form
- 200-word Abstract of your Thesis (including thesis title)
- 200-word Statement saying why you wish to enrol in the Professional Certificate.
- A Statement of Support (one paragraph) from your Supervisor. Your supervisor needs to provide a brief statement of support indicating why they have nominated you for this Course.
|For Course Information please contact: ||For Administration assistance and support please contact: |
Course Coordinator to be advised
Mrs Elizabeth (Liz) Dent