How to Apply for the
Professional Certificate in Indigenous Research
Closing Date:Closing date for 2013 applications is Friday 23rd November, 2012.
Applications and/or supporting documentation received after the Closing Date will not be processed or assessed.
Applicants MUST complete the following steps:
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions before deciding to enrol
- Complete the On-Line Application for Admission or download the hardcopy application form and send it directly to Elizabeth Dent.
- Provide the following additional supporting documentation:
- Completed Supplementary Information Form*
- 200-word Abstract of your Thesis (including thesis title)
- 200-word Statement saying why you wish to enrol in the Professional Certificate.
- A Statement of Support (one paragraph) from your Supervisor. Your supervisor needs to provide a brief statement of support indicating why they have nominated you for this Course.
*Please note all supporting documentation may be sent separately as hard copies to Elizabeth Dent OR attached as part of the on-line application.
|For Course Information please contact:
||For Administration assistance and support please contact:
Dr Christine Asmar
Mrs Elizabeth (Liz) Dent