Submitting an ApplicationOnce you have entered and submitted your application via Themis, it needs to be printed, signed and submitted in hard copy. You application will be reviewed by the School of Population Health Human Ethics Advisory (SPH-HEAG) committee who meet on a fortnightly basis.
- Applications should be submitted in both Themis and in hard copy by 5:00pm on the day of the deadline. SPH-HEAG meeting dates and deadlines can be found here - HEAG meetings.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit the application by the deadline, contact the HEAG Administrator (contact details below) to request an extension to the deadline.
- Print the application summary,which includes all the information you have entered in Themis. This is done via the Reporting tab in Themis (refer to reference cards on the Themis home page for instructions)
- Attach all supporting paperwork (For example; application form, plain language statement, consent form, etc. You may include explanatory appendices or other documents as needed.)
- ALL researchers named on new applications must sign the application. For amendments, only the responsible researcher needs to sign.
- Make 10 copies of the signed application, including the application summary and all the supporting paperwork with each copy, then submit to:
Melbourne School of Population Health
Rm431, L4, 207 Bouverie Street
The University of Melbourne VIC 3010
Ph (03) 9035 3098
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all copies, including the original, are double-sided.